News & Events
School reopened on 13-6-2016 for the academic year 2016-2017.
Rev. Bro. Rayappa Reddy has taken Charge as the New Principal.
Rev. Bro. V V Jose has taken Charge as the Vice-Principal.
Rev. Fr. Vijay is appointed as the Co-Ordinator for Primary Section.
Ms. Geetha K Mulani is the Co-Ordinator for High School
Seminar for Teachers was conducted on 10th June 2016.
Participation in these activities develops the artistic and intelligent potential and also inculcate a sprite of healthy compation. Activities also build the values of discipline, goal setting, cooperation and sportsmanship.To archive these aims we have provided facilities for our door games. Which include volleyball, and basketball and indoor games like table tennis, shuttle badminton, chess, caroms, etc.
In order to organize and conduct these activities in a systematic way all the students are classifieds info four houses. Viz, Bro, Jhon, God Bro. Stannislaius, St Gabriel & St Montfort.
- Karate, USMAS (abacus), Speed Math Class are conducted.
- Summer campsare held to develop their aesthetic skills like drawing and painting, dance music, toy making computers, swimming, etc.
- The school encourages internal and external participation in quiz contents, intelligence tests, science and maths Olypiads, NASA and scientific Seminors
- Students are taken on class excursions and education tours with the permission of the parents. For all class picnic and excursions the students are to wear school uniform.
- An annual magazine is brought our towards of the scholastic year and educational films are shown frequently